You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:Repertoire Records (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Repertoire Records
Razalduria (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Repertoire Records 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hey there,

Repertoire Records (http://www.repertoirerecords.com/) released a nice bunch of MiniLP's very similiar to the Japanese originals, in some cases also limited to a few thousand copies.

Releases include the first 4 Gentle Giant LP's, Renaissance, Beggar's Opera etc.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/09/06 08:12 By sam2095.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
andrey (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Repertoire Records 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
I have Gentle Giant:A Tall Tale(Self Titled Debut) it sounds and looks orgasmic man its a bit worn out because of extensive playing though I plan on getting those early UFO albums they have

zevallos (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Repertoire Records 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
andrey wrote:
QUOTE:
I have Gentle Giant:A Tall Tale(Self Titled Debut) it sounds and looks orgasmic man its a bit worn out because of extensive playing though :( I plan on getting those early UFO albums they have

i have johnny winter experimental blues.....sound is incredible

sirdan57 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Repertoire Records 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
When it comes to mini-LP Repertoire is always a good alternative. Budget-wise, sometimes that's the best thing to do. They do a very good job in all aspects of a reissue. I have a couple of titles from them and I can't say that I was not happy with the product. Dan

Go to top Post Reply