You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:possible fake????jethro tull bursting out (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:possible fake????jethro tull bursting out
zevallos (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
possible fake????jethro tull bursting out 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
hi all...thxs sam for you answer and sorry for my english.....is very bad but i try explain better
i live in chile and i love the mini lps....but i must be careful
look this and tell me please ...is fake or not. http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04889.jpg]

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04887.jpg]

look the photo from minilp.net
http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=burstingcd.jpg]

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/03/01 09:11 By zevallos.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
Re:possible fake????jethro tull bursting out 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2  
The top scans definitely look like fakes to me. Apart from obvious difference in the printing, the top ones have a ring on the label side of the CD.

Here is a scan of the silver side of the second 2nd. The IFPI code on the reverse is probably not on your copies.

Last Edit: 2009/03/01 09:55 By sam2095.

Webmaster for http://www.minilps.net
zevallos (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:possible fake????jethro tull bursting out 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
yes,my jethro is FAKE....well
the artwork is incredible..very pretty 20 years ago I had el lp original double.
is very similar...the sound is good.
too bad.
The problem here is that you can not open the cd and shops lose credibility if they see a sale in open cd.
the propietraios of these small shops do not know minilps.net ask for guidance only and distributors in Europe and USA to believe that what they buy is really Japanese.
the shop to buy this mini lp is full of fakes, and people believe they are buying Japanese.
I just buy one of Jethro and humble pie
I buy in 2002 almost the entire genesis of the collection and check the blue logo through minilps.net cds are all true.
slight scare me a great
I have 4 of shmcd zeppelin are incredible
that good that I have made a mistake in only 2 mini lps must also be fake .....
I hope not falsify the shm-cd
I hope my post will serve many people and not to buy fakes
and seek further guidance before making a purchase

Last Edit: 2009/03/01 15:41 By zevallos.
Go to top Post Reply