You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Alice Cooper new SHM CD releases (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Alice Cooper new SHM CD releases
sirdan57 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Alice Cooper new SHM CD releases 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
Anyone has more info about the future releases of Alice Cooper mini-LP's ? What really puzzles me is : will they make the Muscle Of Love release exactly like the first vinyl edition ? Complete with the corrugated cardboard box. I have it on vinyl and it's a bit fragile. Anyways, after that initial edition, Warner manufactured the LP in a regular size cardboard sleeve. I have it also on CD and the sound could frankly be improved on. I like this album and I must say that it's a bit overlooked and underestimated.

As of now, it's hard to know how this one will look.
Dan

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/10/24 07:04 By sirdan57.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sirdan57 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Alice Cooper new SHM CD releases 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Well OK, I'll reply to myself... :
Cardboard sleeve (mini LP) reissue from Alice Cooper featuring the high-fidelity SHM-CD format (compatible with standard CD players) and 2011 remastering. The cardboard sleeve is faithful to the original LP jacket, including the cardboard box and it also comes with an inner bag and WB palm tree label. Comes with a sticker, a description, and lyrics. Part of a twelve-album Alice Cooper SHM-CD cardboard sleeve reissue series featuring albums "Pretties For You," "Easy Action," "Love It To Death," "Killer," "Schools's Out," "Billion Dollar Babies," "Muscle Of Love," "Welcome To My Nightmare," "Goes To Hell," "Lace And Whiskey," "The Alice Cooper Show," and "From The Inside."

(All product details, including availability, images, language(s), special features, and bonus extras, are subject to change without prior notice. Actual item weight may be different from the one indicated above.)

sirdan57 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Alice Cooper new SHM CD releases 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
sirdan57 wrote:
QUOTE:
Anyone has more info about the future releases of Alice Cooper mini-LP's ? What really puzzles me is : will they make the Muscle Of Love release exactly like the first vinyl edition ? Complete with the corrugated cardboard box. I have it on vinyl and it's a bit fragile. Anyways, after that initial edition, Warner manufactured the LP in a regular size cardboard sleeve. I have it also on CD and the sound could frankly be improved on. I like this album and I must say that it's a bit overlooked and underestimated.

As of now, it's hard to know how this one will look.
Dan

Well here it is : exactly like it was done when the first edition on vinyl came out. There's a mailer box + all the extras inside. Great work ! Incredibly well made.

Last Edit: 2012/01/18 04:22 By sirdan57. Reason: typo
sirdan57 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Alice Cooper new SHM CD releases 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Here's another picture : front view.

Mickactual (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Alice Cooper new SHM CD releases 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Muscle Of Love was one of my favourite Alice Cooper albums. Naturally - I had to purchase this. The sound and packaging are superb, but unfortunately it has a mastering glitch. I reviewed it on Amazon with a more detailed description of the problem:
http://www.amazon.com/Muscle-Love-Alice-Cooper/product-reviews/B005Q27FM8/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Go to top Post Reply