You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:any problems with deliveries from japan (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:any problems with deliveries from japan
ERNIETHREE (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
any problems with deliveries from japan 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
hi all,
anybody recently had delays, parcels not tuning up from japan. The reason i ask is that i am expecting a "10 mini lp cd delivery" from cdjapan. They were sent 23/07/08 and as yet not arrived they were sent "registered air mail"{which is tracked until leaving japan}i have used this service loads of times and the parcels have been here within 7/8 days.

I have just emailed cdjapan with my concerns and awaiting their reply.

Are there any problems that other people have had or having.

thanks...mark in plymouth u.k.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
Re:any problems with deliveries from japan 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2  
Hi Mark,

I've had some delays too but mine has been shipped SAL so it's hard to say - SAL is hit and miss.

Sam in Sydney (who lived in Plymouth as a lad for 2 years - how's Mutley Plain?!?)

Webmaster for http://www.minilps.net
Paolo40 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:any problems with deliveries from japan 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
All of my deliveries from cdjapan/hmv japan & any ebayers, have all arrived within 4-5 days through EMS. However, customs quite often stop them and it can take them up to 2 weeks to communicate with you and hold you to ransom for the tax.

If posting from Japan, ALWAYS EMS as you can track to your door via parcelforce in UK.

On a customs note, I was charged 7.50 tax on 2 discs of combined value 19.00, and to add insult to injury, the admin cost for telling me this thru parcelforce was 15.00! Ouch!

kigonjiro (Moderator)
graphgraph
Re:any problems with deliveries from japan 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
Customs is a lottery most of the times. Fortunately for me with EMS in about 120 parcels only one time had it stopped and the contents was the DEVO promo box and about another 10 individual mini lps.

But the only taked the invoice from the slip bag and charged the taxes, no further charges (the only bad is that charged for the product + the shipping cost), delays, or something.

The ones that charged me for admin cost were ALWAYS DHL, Fedex, and similars and as in your case they were high charges enven for a 2 albums shipping priced at only $30.

Go to top Post Reply