You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:Korean Mini LP releases (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Korean Mini LP releases
sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Korean Mini LP releases 14 Years ago Karma: 2  
I have bought some too and they are fine. I can't really comment on the sound - although I do have Goodbye Yellow Brick Road so I should so a comparison (I plan to create a photo page with all the versions I know of including "official fake", Koyean, Russian (real fake), Japanese, SHM, another?). I'll have a closer look at covers when I do that (sigh - if only I had the time). Sam.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Webmaster for http://www.minilps.net
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Korean Mini LP releases
sirdan57 2010/03/18 02:49
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Korean Mini LP releases
kigonjiro 2010/03/18 04:52
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Korean Mini LP releases
sam2095 2010/03/18 12:47
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Korean Mini LP releases
sirdan57 2010/08/14 23:16
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop

Featured Releases (A selection of...)

See all Featured Releases

Front cover (main) image of WPCR-14304 : Cooper, Alice : Billion Dollar Babies
WPCR-14304 : 2011-12-21
Warner Music Japan : Cardboard sleeve (mini LP) reissue from Alice Cooper featuring the high-fidelity SHM-CD format (compatible with standard CD players) and 2011 remastering. The cardboard sleeve features double jacket with an inner bag and WB moss green label. Comes with a billion-dollar bill (reprint), a description, and lyrics. Part of a twelve-album Alice Cooper SHM-CD cardboard sleeve reissue series featuring albums "Pretties For You," "Easy Action," "Love It To Death," "Killer," "Schools's Out," "Billion Dollar Babies," "Muscle Of Love," "Welcome To My Nightmare," "Goes To Hell," "Lace And Whiskey," "The Alice Cooper Show," and "From The Inside."
Front cover (main) image of Die Cut Covers : Hall of Fame : Die Cut Covers
Die Cut Covers :

Die cutting of the cover image or inserts is probably the most common technique employed to create gimmick covers. It's probably also in most cases the cheapest.

There are thousands of die cut covers. Here are a few of the more popular and best known releases.

Front cover (main) image of ACDC-BOX : AC/DC : Guitar Case Box
ACDC-BOX : 2008-06-01
Warner Promo Box with presenting the form of a guitar hard case. This box was received by mail in coupons. The promo set included also 2 T-Shirts.
Front cover (main) image of TOCP-71041 : Beatles (The) : The Beatles in Mono
TOCP-71041 : 2009-09-09

Published by EMI Music Japan. This box is a little larger than the non-Japanese version as it contains additional printed material.

Front cover (main) image of MHCP-1002 : Santana : Lotus
MHCP-1002 : 2006-06-07

Recorded in early July 1973 this album took nearly a year to make it to streets.

One of the most elaborate record covers ever produced and probably the most elaborate so far to make it to mini LP release. It is nearly impossible to capture the splendour of this on a web site but we shall try...

Front cover (main) image of DU-BOX045 : Emerson, Lake + Palmer : Tarkus Box and Obis
DU-BOX045 : 2005-09-28

Tarkus promo box and obis released to accompany the first K2 24 bit release of the first five ELP albums.

The artwork is darker than the album cover. It came with 6 promo obis, 2 for Trilogy.

Some of the images shown here include all but one of the Tarkus Mini LP releases spanning 1994 - 2008

See all Featured Releases