You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:Russian Rare Earth 'In concert' mini lp (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Russian Rare Earth 'In concert' mini lp
clodius (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Russian Rare Earth 'In concert' mini lp 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
I my 250+ real genuine Japan mini lp collection, I have just added a russian release of Rare Earth 'In concert', the one with the packsack gatefold. Pretty well made... Ordered through Ebay and shipped from Petersbourg. Funny thing, they sent me a second one 3 weeks later !!! Nobody else that the Russians are making this release in think. I store it beside my Russian Suzy Quatro mini lp ...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mr.Dude (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Russian Rare Earth 'In concert' mini lp 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Такое бывает в России)) Страна холода и политического бардака!!!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop

Featured Releases (A selection of...)

See all Featured Releases

Front cover (main) image of anon-queen-opera : Queen : A Night At The Opera Box
anon-queen-opera :
Home made box featuring art work from Queen's "A Night At The Opera". Images for this box were anonymously donated to the MiniLPs site along with the assurance that only a few of these were made for close friends.
Front cover (main) image of 7243 5 51728 2 : Duran Duran : The Singles 81-85 Boxset
7243 5 51728 2 : 2003-04-22
This Boxset covers the singles of Duran Duran from 1981-1985. 13 discs including all the original B-sides. The packaging is a flip top box with each single in a mini-lp style reproduction of the original artwork from the 7" and 12".

Front cover (main) image of EMICD-11228 : Pink Floyd : Oh By The Way: European Box Set
EMICD-11228 : 2007-11-26

16 CD box set - being 14 studio albums including 2 doubles.

According to Pink Floyd Brain Damage site there were a few glitches with this release, the most notable being a misprinting of the inner bag for the second CD in "The Wall".

There are also cases of an album being missed out and duplicates in their places.

The later Japanese release of this box set is basically identical to this box set.

Poor quality fakes exist for this set - more details below.

The original Japanese individual releases are regarded as being of a much higher quality to either of these box sets.

You can see a YouTube video of this set on the videos page.

Front cover (main) image of LIST-007 : Quintessence Editions : 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die
LIST-007 : 2006-02-07

This is a work in progress project and due to its size it will take some time to finish.

Book cover images from different countries are welcome (or the ones included but with better image resolution).

Front cover (main) image of UICY-93013-38 : Rolling Stones (The) : In the 60's
UICY-93013-38 : 2006-03-16

2006 (reprinted at least once) release of Stones albums from the earliest days up to 1975. Does not include the early 70s releases.

Each album included a collector card. The backs of the cards, when laid side by side, formed the cover image of "Their Satanic Majesties Request".

See all Featured Releases