You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Mott The Hoople "Mott" Japanese Mini LP / Die Cut (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Mott The Hoople "Mott" Japanese Mini LP / Die Cut
mofiguy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mott The Hoople "Mott" Japanese Mini LP / Die Cut 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
This is my first post. I mainly collect Pink Floyd Mini LPs. But I have a CD I want to sell put out by my second favorite group Mott The Hoople/
I have a new sealed copy of "Mott" Bar code # 4571191058034. I tried listing it on Ebay but Ebay did not recognize the number. I have been told that the Mini Lp I have is the first release with a Die-Cut cover. The Mini LPs listed on Ebay now say "Paper sleeve replica based on original UK Die cut gatefold with plastic silk screen insert"[b]. What struck me was the part I put in bold type. "based on the original UK Die cut". When the UK LP came out in the 70's it had a die cut cover. I now have a Die-cut Japanese Mini LP, put out by Sony Music Direct (Japan). Date shown (06-4-3).
I am trying to determine if the Mini LP I own is worth more than a regular release of the same CD ($30). When I purchased the CD the seller told me the reason he was charging the price he was, was because of the die-cut which made it a very hard to find Mini LP.
If any one could help I would really appreciate it.....Thanks

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Mott The Hoople "Mott" Japanese Mini LP / Die Cut
mofiguy 2008/03/17 06:45
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Mott The Hoople "Mott" Japanese Mini LP / Die C
kigonjiro 2008/03/17 08:40
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Mott The Hoople "Mott" Japanese Mini LP / Die C
mofiguy 2008/03/17 10:12
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Mott The Hoople
sam2095 2008/03/17 08:53
Go to top Post Reply