You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:Digipaks etc./Focus of the site (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Digipaks etc./Focus of the site
kigonjiro (Moderator)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Digipaks etc./Focus of the site 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2  
Only one (divided in two halves) list is mini lps related, the one from Strange Days Magazine #100 and #101. And it was the reason to create the lists.

But the reason to include the rest of list (still more to come) are to serve as guide to know what albums from these list that some people use as reference are already published in mini lp format. That´s all.

Also for new site members or new guest starting as mini collectors the list serves to know only watching a page what mayor artist or band have received the mini lp treatment.

I don´t agree with these list. In my 10, 100, 500 or 1001 list there is no place for Beatles or Queen, by example. Not even in my 2000 list. But this is about collecting minis and all these list exist in books or magazines. They aren´t the Bible or the Coran for the believers (music collectors in this case) are simple books and guides that you can read or not, use or not.

If I´ve taked the time to create these list is because I think that will be useful for someone, not other reason. And with the time (years problably) these list will show all the covers and links to their minis counterparts. If the albums are released as minis then they show the cover, if not only shows the band and album name.

I can´t imagine any problem with these list as they are right now. The problem will be to include no japanese mini lps to fill the holes and show all the covers. But that´s not the target. The target is to serve as guides of what is edited or not in mini lp format. At first shight only watching one page you receive a lot of info, otherwise you will need to do a lot of research.

So not only I think that the list are a must have, also I will include more and from diverse sources. Comming soon the fnac guides from 50s to 99 and RS 500. The fnac is not a magazine or book is a french store (like Virgin or HMV for music, books, movies and electronics).

_____

And comming back to the non mini lps albums included I forget about Deep Purple´s "On the Road" 4 CDs in jewel digipack that I uploaded some time ago. Why? First because his release ID was already included in the list and I decided to fill it. And second, because it completed the VAP releases and is listed in the same VPCK series than the rest. I don´t wanna the people going crazy searching for a mini lp called On The Road that never surfaces. Here is and isn´t a mini lp but is the one that fills the hole in the middle of all the rest DP that are true mini lps.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Digipaks etc./Focus of the site
TrippingOverGod 2008/06/05 01:17
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Digipaks etc./Focus of the site
kigonjiro 2008/06/05 02:25
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Digipaks etc./Focus of the site
sam2095 2008/06/05 06:47
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Digipaks etc./Focus of the site
TrippingOverGod 2008/06/05 08:23
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Digipaks etc./Focus of the site
sam2095 2008/06/05 10:45
    thread link
kigonjiro 2008/06/05 13:38
    thread link
sam2095 2008/06/05 17:44
    thread link
TrippingOverGod 2008/06/05 21:51
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Digipaks etc./Focus of the site
TrippingOverGod 2008/06/06 00:24
    thread link
kigonjiro 2008/06/06 02:00
    thread link
kigonjiro 2008/06/06 02:35
    thread link
sam2095 2008/06/06 09:35
    thread link
TrippingOverGod 2008/06/06 22:19
    thread link
sam2095 2008/06/07 19:11
Go to top Post Reply