You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Unofficial Box (Fakes) (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Unofficial Box (Fakes)
jblb (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Unofficial Box (Fakes) 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
hi
first of all these is a wonderfull site, and i enjoy to be here very much.

i saw that you call the Unofficial Box has a 'fakes',sorry bot i dont agree with it at all ,cause i have several of them, i also have 200 boxes of DU & official Boxes these "fakes' are truly with amazing artwork very Highquality constraction to me are better than the others boxes,so to me Unofficial Box is better describe than fakes
jacob

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Unofficial Box (Fakes) 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2  
Wow - that was quick - I just changed the label about 10 mins before you posted - many thanks for the feeback.

It can be a fine line between "home made" and "fake" (or unofficial) but there is a big difference between both of these and "Disk Union" or "Manufacturer". DU and Sony etc are sanctioned by the copyright owner. All others are not - regardless of how well made they are.

"Fakes" pretend to be the real thing, usually by omission rather than an outright lie but it's still the same in the end. "Home made" do not pretend to be anything else.

I'll sleep on it - anyone else care to comment?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Webmaster for http://www.minilps.net
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply