You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Led Zeppelin
patjoy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Led Zeppelin 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
I've commenced collecting via Ebay the Led Zep 2003 2nd series jap mini lps. I've purchased 9 from the US, Canada & Hong Kong.

(a) 4 of them (LZ1,LZ2, LZ4 & In Through) appear legitimate.

(b) 2 of them (LZ3 & Song Remains) look ok but there was a small sticker on the plastic outer protective sleeve saying "Made in Holland". Also there was a barcode sticker on the outer sleeve starting with the numbers 075 covering the barcode on the actual mini lp which starts with the number 494. (I know that the number 494 signifies japan). Also there is no writing in the inside of the OBI's whereas there is with those detailed in (a) above - is that ok?

(c) The other 3 (Coda, Presence and Houses) are on their way but I noticed they to have a barcode sticker on the outer protective sleeve starting with the numbers 075 covering the barcode on the actual mini lp which starts with the number 494.

Can anyone help with my questions or provide me with information that may assist me in determining whether what I have is original Japanese mini lps.

Thanks
Pat

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Led Zeppelin
patjoy 2008/06/20 21:16
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Led Zeppelin
sam2095 2008/06/20 22:36
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Led Zeppelin
patjoy 2008/06/20 22:51
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Led Zeppelin
sam2095 2008/06/20 23:10
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Led Zeppelin
patjoy 2008/06/20 23:17
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Led Zeppelin
sam2095 2008/06/21 18:14
    emo
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Led Zeppelin
patjoy 2008/06/21 22:12
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Led Zeppelin
JarpoMarx 2010/12/08 21:19
Go to top Post Reply