You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

How significant availability of barcode & Cat# ? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: How significant availability of barcode & Cat# ?
karabas2005 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
How significant availability of barcode & Cat# ? 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi.
I can't find any info on forums so far. How significant is availability of the barcode and Cat# on the silver side of the disc near the centre? So far for me it was only criteria of authenticity of Japan minilps. 100% of my 70 minilps have them. Now I'm looking for UK "Danger Money" out of print and all sellers reporting lack of barcode and cat#. I rejected their offers thinking they're trying to sale fakes. But yesterday I received from Japan Pink Floyd CD "Wish You Were Here" with no b/code and cat#. Now I'm confused was those UK “Dander Money” CDs fakes or barcode is not mandatory on all Japanese releases. Or maybe Pink Floyd I received from Japan is also fake? How can I confirm authenticity if it's no b/core and Cat #? Can somebody clear this up for me please? Appreciate. Alex.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply