You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Pink Floyd Division Bell Promo Box (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Pink Floyd Division Bell Promo Box
mofiguy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pink Floyd Division Bell Promo Box 16 Years ago Karma: 0  
I just purchased PINK FLOYD / ROGER WATERS Sony JAPAN Mini LP CD SEALED PROMO " THE DIVISION BELL " COVER ART BOX W/DRAWER + STICKER SET !!! It includes three Pink Floyd Cds, Division Bell, Delicate Sound Of Thunder and Pulse and three Roger Waters CDS. The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking, Amused To Death and radio KAOS. It also includes some kind of sticker. It seems to have just have been just been released. There are 3 or 4 sellers from Japan selling the same thing. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320227723955&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=011
Was wondering if anybody had seen it and what is the purpose of this release except to get suckers like me that collect Pink Floyd CDs and Mini Lps to buy it.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kigonjiro (Moderator)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pink Floyd Division Bell Promo Box 16 Years ago Karma: 2  
Not s*cker at all. Now you have the only officially released Pink Floyd promo box.

In fact I sold individually these minis to rebuy them boxed like you.

The reason of this release is that SONY Japan decided to reprint some of his artist catalog, and these are the only Pink Floyd tittles owned by SONY (well there is one more but Is not a live album, these 3 are live). Other artist reprinted at the same time: Dylan, The Clash, Mott the hopple, Jeff Beck, Santana, Laura Nyro (that was released 1st time only few months ago), Billy Joel, Boston,...

My advice for this box, put out the Pulse box and the Roger Waters albums and use the box to store the rest of Pink Floyd albums.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply