You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

The worst album cover ever? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: The worst album cover ever?
Iggy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The worst album cover ever? 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Four naked Welshmen exposing themselves to a young boy in a sauna........surely MAN's "Revelation" is the worst album cover of all time?

And look at the daft expressions on their faces- not the slightest trace of irony or humour! One can only wonder why they never made the big time.

Not exactly a valid "mini-lp" topic I know, but I'd be genuinely interested if anyone knows of a more rdiculous album cover. And no, "Smell The Glove" doesn't count.

All the best,

Stu

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
TrippingOverGod (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:The worst album cover ever? 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
On a similiar child abuse theme, the Scorpions "Virgin Killer" is quite a famous one. A naked 10 year old girl in a very clearly sexual pose, even with quite a sultry look on her face, with only a crack in glass covering her. Unsurprisingly, it was quickly replaced. It's amazing to me that it was even released in the first place.

Iggy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:The worst album cover ever? 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Good call about The Scorpions "Virgin Killer"- a cover so bad it doesn't even attempt to walk the fine line between clever and stupid. Another favourite of mine is Black Sabbath's "Paranoid"- clearly they'd spent all the artwork budget on drugs and booze and so had to realize their conception of a Demon Warrior From Hell by dressing up one of their roadies in his underpants and a motorbike helmet. Lucky they still had enough cash to pick up a plastic sword and shield from Woolworth's toy department, or I bet the poor fella would've felt a right prat.

Any other nominations?

Stu

clodius (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:The worst album cover ever? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
I agree with Stu about the Paranoid low budget cover ! I would like to suggest Tony Williams 'Million Dollar legs' cover where this famous jazz drummer looks so ridiculus. Another suggestion, the self titled Suzi Quatro where you can see her beside a disgusting dirty guy emtying his beer bottle ! This Suzi Quatro mini lp is not japanese but very well made BTW...

Clodius

clodius (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:The worst album cover ever? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
I checked your nominee Man's Revelation...WHAT A LAUGH ! Good find !

Let me propose you in a still 'sexually oriented' and powerfully ridicoulus manner : Dennis Coffey 'Finger licking good'. Please check this out ! I hope it wont be released in mini lp ....

Clodius

Go to top Post Reply