You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Russian Rare Earth 'In concert' mini lp (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Russian Rare Earth 'In concert' mini lp
clodius (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Russian Rare Earth 'In concert' mini lp 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
I my 250+ real genuine Japan mini lp collection, I have just added a russian release of Rare Earth 'In concert', the one with the packsack gatefold. Pretty well made... Ordered through Ebay and shipped from Petersbourg. Funny thing, they sent me a second one 3 weeks later !!! Nobody else that the Russians are making this release in think. I store it beside my Russian Suzy Quatro mini lp ...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mr.Dude (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Russian Rare Earth 'In concert' mini lp 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
Такое бывает в России)) Страна холода и политического бардака!!!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop

Featured Releases (A selection of...)

See all Featured Releases

Front cover (main) image of SONY-BECK : Beck, Jeff : Feed Beck Amplifier Box
SONY-BECK : 2005-02-23

This unique and beautiful clam-shell style promo box contains ten Jeff Beck mini lp cds and has room to fit two more mini LPs. When flipped open, the inside of the box resembles a guitar amplifier.

Front cover (main) image of UICY-93013-38 : Rolling Stones (The) : In the 60's
UICY-93013-38 : 2006-03-16

2006 (reprinted at least once) release of Stones albums from the earliest days up to 1975. Does not include the early 70s releases.

Each album included a collector card. The backs of the cards, when laid side by side, formed the cover image of "Their Satanic Majesties Request".

Front cover (main) image of BoxesWho : Who (The) : Promo Boxes
BoxesWho :

Over the years a number of promotional boxes have been released for "The Who". These have included "Manufacturer", "Disk Union" and "Indeterminate Origin".

Here is a selection...

Front cover (main) image of ACDC-BOX : AC/DC : Guitar Case Box
ACDC-BOX : 2008-06-01
Warner Promo Box with presenting the form of a guitar hard case. This box was received by mail in coupons. The promo set included also 2 T-Shirts.

Front cover (main) image of Rush-Sector-1 : Rush : Sector 1
Rush-Sector-1 : 2011-11-21
Box 1 from a 3 boxes set. Each box is numbered. These are official releases by Universal Music. Each box set has 5 cds and 1 DVD. Each cd is in a replica mini LP sleeve. The DVD is in Surround sound. Each sliding box has a picture from 1 member of the band. On top of the boxes, you find part of the logo that is on the inside of the 2112 cd. Once you put the 3 boxes one beside another, you have the complete logo.
Front cover (main) image of 7243 5 51728 2 : Duran Duran : The Singles 81-85 Boxset
7243 5 51728 2 : 2003-04-22
This Boxset covers the singles of Duran Duran from 1981-1985. 13 discs including all the original B-sides. The packaging is a flip top box with each single in a mini-lp style reproduction of the original artwork from the 7" and 12".

See all Featured Releases