You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:Accept mini lp on ebay (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Accept mini lp on ebay
Jazzmaster (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Accept mini lp on ebay 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello,

I've bought 3 accept mini lp on this store: http://myworld.ebay.fr/thrash_metal_head/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

I've received the parcel today and I'm sure they're russian fake. http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310650880749&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350769637337&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350770647369&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I've sent a message to the seller and here is the answer:
"Hi,
I only sell genuine Japanese cds imported from Japan and nowhere else.
If you want to return the items I am happy to refund your money. Please note that I only deal as per Ebay rules and no one else's. We all are here because we agreed to follow Ebay rules. Please go to Customer Support and fill a "return items" request which I will be happy to accept, follow Ebay instructions and return the cds for 100% refund. That way Ebay will refund my fees.
Note that leaving bad feedback will not be fair as I am wishing to refund you. The same feedback you leave to me I promise you will get. There is no point of actually being nasty with feedback because both will be affected. Now my score is nearly 4500 which it ten times yours, so in fact you will get more affected by bad feedback.
thank you"

So now what should I do?

Nicolas

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tedsrecords (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Accept mini lp on ebay 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi, though this post is old. I know for a fact that bastard is selling nothing but mostly Russian fakes. He is a Polish guy in UK pretending to be British. I think he goes by the name Mauricio and another name called Dariusz. He has several ids and associations. Thrash_metal_head, i_want_out and dinfloor. all from London

His English grammar and attitude is very nasty. He needs an ass kicking.

He bid on my items because I blocked his 2 ids, yet he used his other id called dinfloor and bid on 2 of my cheap items and pretended he did not receive his cds and gave me 2 negative feedbacks with his broken English.

If you could report him as well, that would be of great help.

Thanks,
Ted

Jazzmaster (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Accept mini lp on ebay 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi Ted,

Thank you for your feedback, it's usefull.
Indeed I've had many problems with him, I sent back the mini lps, been refunded by paypal, leaved negative feedback.
He tried everything to change my negative feedback but didn't succeed. So he theatened me, I've kepted the mails and reported them to ebay...

At time I didn't dare to sell any of my items because he told me he will get a revenge...

Go to top Post Reply