You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:CDminilp.com (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:CDminilp.com
pulse96 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
CDminilp.com 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
Dear friends,

I ordered metallica mini lps from CDminilp and just find that they are suspicious for fake CDs in this site.
Are they selling all mini lps as fake or russian fakes?
(one of bought) cdminilp.com/view.php?id=113387

I bought 4 metallica mini lps and 1 scorpions mini lp (Total $95 with 5 cds)
(scorpions) cdminilp.com/view.php?id=90958

I am very regretful this careless order. Will they accept my cancel order, indeed?

Please help me if any one know informations~!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/08/03 15:47 By sam2095. Reason: Removed direct links - don\'t want Google to boost them up the rankings :)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
Re:CDminilp.com 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2  
I have never bought from them before but they are a business.

I had a problem once before with one of the Russian sellers (cdrussia?) and I found them a little reluctant to replace an item damaged in transit - but they did it.

Returns? Not so sure.

They are fakes ... but you can still enjoy the music Thankfully you have not spent too much money before finding our Mini LP site and finding out what to watch out for next time.

Thanks, Sam.

Webmaster for http://www.minilps.net
pulse96 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:CDminilp.com 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
Thanks for your comment.
I am sad for my wasted $95
As you said, however, I feel relief in finding this site.

Last Edit: 2010/08/04 10:24 By pulse96.
Chango (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:CDminilp.com 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
The cdminilp.com is a bad site.

I bought a cd but is not the original cd. Is another edition. The edition is Russian.

I sent many emails but they will not refund me.

With me will not have easy life.

Stay away from this site.
Do not buy on CDMINILP.COM

Last Edit: 2010/08/25 06:41 By sam2095.
XRumerTest (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:CDminilp.com 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello. And Bye.

ethesetty (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:CDminilp.com 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi. My name is Riley
I live in TokelauT
I love to sing and dance and of course my friends

I want to find a friends!

My foto from vk.com

So lets chat

Send me your foto on Twitter! http://twitter.com/alob8

__

This photography is corrupted, sorry!

Oh, and all my photos here:

My Foto

Go to top Post Reply