You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay
sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Does anybody know about this Chinese seller??? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2  
A few more have come to light:
1) luckyrainbowrose
2) narcisskiss
3) mixiclip
4) windtalescouk7
5) bohamn19890

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/10/18 13:56 By sam2095.

Webmaster for http://www.minilps.net
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ChrisGoesRock (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi all, this is the first time im writing in here..

I buy alot from eBay and have learned who is trusted sellers or not. I know of all these fake seller and i report them in eBays: "Subject: Replica and Counterfeit Items" . I have also wrote to these fake seller directly to go away with these fake albums. I got an answer from eBay that i will be banned if i write to these sellers anymore "with my language". These seller also told me that this item is legal in Russia (?) Uhhh (?)

Well, that's that

//ChrisGoes

PS - Link to Subject: Replica and Counterfeit Items: http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=2023&rcode=BN%25P10158&subject=Replica%20and%20Counterfeit%20Items&bcrumb=%20Home%20%3E%20Help%20%3E%C2%A0Membership%20%26%20account%C2%A0%3E%C2%A0Rules%20%26%20policies%C2%A0%3E%C2%A0Replica% 2C%20c

--== Living Stereo Sound ==--
ChrisGoesRock (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay 13 Years ago Karma: 0  
Hi again

Just wanna to say: Use the link above for reporting Mini LP fakes sellers on eBay to eBay support, there is alot of them right now. (It's important that we do what we can to keep these sellers away from eBay, OK??)

//ChrisGoesRock

ChrisGoesRock (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Agree someone (?)

//ChrisGoesRock

tufffta (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Of course it's a good idea, but do you think eBay will remove those listings? I've tried reporting such thing once or twice, and I don't remember whether they removed it or not (they said they won't inform me to protect the seller's privacy), but I doubt eBay will do anything about them. How can we prove eBay that these are fakes? The people in customer support are not Japanese CDs experts; they maybe don't even listen to music. How can they be sure that the seller sells fakes only if we claim so? Those fake items do not look like their' home-made, so do you think these people in eBay will be the first to believe such claims? Who knows, maybe sometimes some seller wants to lower the competition and asks eBay to remove the other seller's listing claiming he's selling illegitimate stuff. eBay would not want that, so I don't think they are going to believe us about the mini LP CD fakes.

ChrisGoesRock (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Hi tufffta.

I know exact what you mean, i have reported same seller(s) 5-10 times but nothing happens, but what shall we serious collectors do (?), we must continue our reporting until the support staff "wake up" and see that this fake seller has big a bunch of reportings from eBay members. I'm so sick and tired of these fake sellers who all have exactly the same "mini LPs" for sell (as you surely have seen for yourself)I have reported items who i know is 100% fake from seller "mixiclip" from Lithuania (in eBay.com) for about 4 months now, yet he may continue to sell his junk and nothing happens. I'm really sick and tired of it, aren't you (?) Excuse me for my english but i hope that you understand what i mean.

//ChrisGoesRock

Last Edit: 2011/03/16 23:53 By ChrisGoesRock. Reason: spellin words right

tufffta (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I suggest we all choose some sellers, some particular items and all report them to eBay. I mean, I report one item, then you report the same item, and another person report the same item and so on. If ebay gets to see that lots of people complain about one particular listing and seller, maybe they'll believe.

Go to top Post Reply