You have found the home of Japanese Mini LP Papersleeve Replica CDs on the net
HomeBrowse FAQs (Fakes, Buying, Collecting) Fake-free eBayForumContributeMy Collection
Do not go here or you will be banned from this site!
ThumbsThis week / monthRecent images
Random images from
(Very basic search - less is better - use less words if don't find what you're looking for)
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks for visiting the forum.

You are free the post here (and strongly encouraged to respond).

However, there is a Yahoo group (Japanese Import CDs) with a strong membership and healthy debate and discussion that may be of interest.

Re:Does anybody know about this Chinese seller??? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Does anybody know about this Chinese seller???
sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2  
Hi Willie,

It hasn't been updated since May last year (2008).

I have not reviewed each of these sellers or looked for new ones to add.

If you (or anyone else) has additional information (name changes, additions or removals) please let me know and I'll look into it.

Many thanks for your help, Sam.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Webmaster for http://www.minilps.net
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
I reviewed all sellers today and all but the box sellers have no active listings.

There may be other sellers - please add a post if you find one.

afjudge (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay 14 Years ago Karma: 0  
Do you know anything about eBay Seller "limefaa" looking at his location it says he is in the UK but on his feedback page it says Russia. Selling Cheap and has lots of copies of each Mini he is selling.
I guess they are russian fakes.
Tony.

Paolo40 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
No Willie, they change their identities quite regularly and often list the item location as perhaps London, but then when you look at their location, it is Latvia. Recent additions seen include:

limefaa (London, but based Latvia) - DEFINITELY FAKE SELLER

Paolo40 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
LIMEFAA DEFIITELY FAKE SELLER

Last Edit: 2010/07/29 18:24 By sam2095.
tufffta (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
This seller is selling this definitely fake item. This album has never been released on mini LP ( http://www.sliver.it/nirvana/test/pages/counterfeits/bleach_deluxe.html ) AND this seller is from Lithuania - I live here and I know that no one here would have so many copies of a legitimate mini LP. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110556551952

artisan9 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
alionushka77-sold me fake item on ebay 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
alionushka77, also known as Diablo's Den. British seller just sold me a fake Russian "genesis-invisible touch", was supposed to be NEW 1st edition 1999.

Obi strip was very good except no REAR printing. Was missing Virgin's "25 years" insert. Album art slightly fuzzy. The disc itself looked home made, the number in the center of the disc was random.

sirdan57 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Known sellers of fakes on eBay 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
About Fakes - have you noticed how the fake seller does describe the mini LP itself ? They never describe the item as being from Japan or a japanese import or JPN release. They just list the item as a mini LP - even thought they provide a picture with an OBI written in japanese and such.
That way, if the poor buyer notices that he has just bought a fake russian counterfeit copy, the seller will tell the buyer that he never said anywhere that the item was from Japan. Neither did he represented the item as being from Japan. A clever but not so subtle way to sidestep the eBay system - since they do not allow counterfeited material on their website. Anything from Latvia, Lithuania, the Russian Federation or Finland I stay away from.

Dan

Last Edit: 2010/08/08 00:11 By sirdan57.
JarpoMarx (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Does anybody know about this Chinese seller??? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
I recently find good prices and everything seems ok, but I want to be sure just because he is not in trusted sellers list: cd_kingdom

Thanks in advance.

sam2095 (Moderator)
graph
Re:Does anybody know about this Chinese seller??? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2  
Looks good to me - I've added them to the trusted seller list.

Go to top Post Reply